Saturday, February 02, 2008

It's A Tough Job But Someone Has To Do It

Throughout my the majority of my life I have been a rabid McDonalds fan. I drove two wives crazy with that place. In fact my kids will tell you that I can navigate around most of the known world by going from one place to another.

One time years ago while during a military cross country transit my spouse asked me if I knew where we were. The answer was, "Certainly, we can't be lost there is McDonalds."

Well over time and with many weird looks from my doctors I have managed to lower my numbers of visits; along with the size of my order.

Now I occasionally visit McDonalds and it's usually with one or more of my grandsons in tow. They kind of look at it as a treat to have a Cheeseburger Happy Meal with the Cheez (a nickname that has nothing to do with cheeseburgers).

It has been reported to me that my oldest grandson, age 4+, who had just been invited to his friend's birthday party, asked his friend if he would like to go with him for a Cheeseburger Happy Meal.

Upon hearing his question, his mom asked him if he was buying the Happy Meal.

His answer was no, but his Cheez would buy.

No comments: