Construction started in February with clearing the lot. We managed to locate the house with minimal disturbance to the live oaks residing on the lot. We did remove a couple of water oaks who did not seem to be thriving.
By early March, the slab was down, the shell was up and the roof was on.
They had also started to apply the outside HardiBoard covering and as you can see the windows are also in.
Inside, they were working on the air conditionong ducts. The electrical and plumbing were already in place.
By the end of March, the insulation was in place.
Outside, you can see the Hardiboard has been completly installed and the roofing is in place.
Here is a view of the backside of the house.